Sunday 12 May 2013

Manly Sea Life Aquarium

Today was really nice weather (like most days really!) so I decided to take the ferry out to Manly and while there I visited the Aquarium:

I got some great pictures of the city and the Opera House on the ferry ride over:



 
 
And then some fish that look like the ones off finding Nemo, (which I never did him!) :(
 

 
 
 
 
We saw some little penguins being fed:
 



 
 And some tortoises

There were lots of weird fish though as well






You could pay extra to do this:

But after seeing the following pic I decided not to!!

It was difficult to take good pictures of the fish because of the glass, but the video seemed to work well so I took loads of video footage, which I can't load up on here because it takes forever to upload! :(
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment