Sunday 26 May 2013

Watsons Bay

It was a nice day last Sunday so Karim, Dawn and I decided to go for a walk from their house in Rose Bay up to Watson Bay.

It was a lovely walk and there were plenty of views to take some nice pictures.


This was taken just out of Rose Bay and it's a picture of the city with the harbour bridge in the distance, here let me zoom in for you!



This is Karim and his lovely wife Dawn (next time I'll try not to get the bus stop sign in the picture!!)














And here's me looking with a nice view in the distance (and the same bus stop sign, thanks Karim :) you're as bad as me :)





The sea was very calm this day.
 




This is the first light house ever to be built in Australia, and it's still in use today.









 
Right at the top of a big hill I climbed up on a big rock to get a better view and some great pics:
 




We then arrived at Watson Bay


 















Where we stayed and had a late lunch/early dinner and watched the sun go down:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment