Sunday 30 June 2013

Last Weekend In Sydney :(

My colleague/friend Jon Evans has come out to Sydney to take over from me for a few months while I sort out another visa.

It was his first weekend in Sydney this weekend (and my last!) so on Saturday we went to Darling Harbour to watch the fireworks (which are always amazing!) and on Sunday to introduce Jon to Sydney we went a walk around some of the tourist attractions.


We went to see the Opera House:
 

The Sydney Harbour Bridge
 
 
 
We had a nice lunch down by Circular Quay, with a good view of the bridge:

We walked around the Botanical Gardens


And just generally took lots of touristy type pictures!



 

 
 
 



 
 
 
Even though the weather wasn't particularly brilliant, all in all my last weekend in Sydney was a good one!! 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment