Sunday 13 October 2013

Palm Beach (Home and Away!)

Palm Beach (or Summer Bay as they call it on Home and Away) is only an hour and 45 minutes bus ride out of Sydney, so one nice sunny Sunday I thought I'd take a trip up there to see where Home and Away is filmed.

It was a nice bus ride through some nice parts of Northern Sydney, I've never really been to the North of Sydney just stayed in the East where all the attractions and business is, so it was good to see a different part of Sydney.

It's a nice beach and it was a very hot day! I'd like to say I saw someone famous but the truth is I haven't seen Home & Away since I was at school, so I'd imagine the cast would be totally different now and I wouldn't recognise anyone anyway :(





 


It was a bit windy though so when I went in for a dip the waves were knocking me about all over the show! Also the sand is very fine, so when the wind picked up it blow the sand right into your face! But apart from that it was a nice day at the beach.







I had a nice lunch with a great view of the ocean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment