Friday 13 September 2013

Back In OZ!

We landed on OZ on Thursday 12th September, after flying from Thailand on 9/11!!



The next day I went into the office for a catch up and there was a bit of excitement down the road from the office where an armed robbery took place!





They drove into the bank, grabbed the cash and then got away in another car. It was being on a movie set when we went out for lunch!






Throughout the week we went to some nice restaurants, and some not so nice restaurants!
I took my parents down to Woolomoloo Warf where the famous Harry De Wheels is (It's basically a caravan that serves pies!) We came here because it's like people from around the world going to the UK and having a Harry Ramsdens.


My parents had meat pies (and didn't particularly enjoy them), I had a chicken and mushroom one, which was actually alright (even though the picture below doesn't look fantastic).
Ay least we can say we've been now!



Here's my Dad trying Kangaroo steak!



The first weekend I had to take my parents to Darling Harbour to see the fireworks:






And then we had dinner down at the harbour




No comments:

Post a Comment