Saturday 14 September 2013

The Bridge Climb!!!!!

As a surprise my Mum bought my Dad a bridge climb! myself and Jon also did it as well!

We were really lucky with the weather, I was checking all week and it forecast rain :( on the day though it was clear blue skies and sun :)



Unfortunately due to safety you're not allowed to take any cameras or mobiles up there :( so the only pics we could get are the ones they take for you (and then charge you an arms and leg for them!)

So here's our group:

 

And here's me and my Dad half way up :


My Dad at the top.
 
 And me at the top.

It was an amazing thing to do and really wasn't as bad as it seemed. The first bit where you go under the bridge on the cat walks is the hardest thing as you can see right down to the group/water below, the rest of the climb is easy and you get the best views of the city/harbour.



No comments:

Post a Comment