Friday 27 September 2013

Friday Drinks

It had been a long week and I was tired, but Quercy emailed and asked if I wanted to go along with him and Suan to some guys leaving doo at the Sheraton Four Points Hotel in Darling Harbour, who am I to refuse a night out!!


This is the view from their rooftop bar!


So I went along and thought I'll stay a couple of hours and then go home to get an early night and get some much needed sleep. Needles to say that didn't happen!!

This picture was taken about 2am in a club on Oxford Street!


No idea who the girl is, just some random got in on our picture!


Quercy and Julian enjoying a dance! :)


As with all spur of the moment nights out it was really good, we had a good time but I felt a little rough on Saturday!! :(


Thanks Quercy I had a great night and hopefully we'll do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment